Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories - December 15 - Christmas Candy

Making Christmas candy is almost as much fun as baking Christmas cookies. I've cut back a lot on the Christmas candy. I don't make the hard candy anymore, I always made cinnamon and mint flavors when I was growing up.

And I tend to steer away from the candies that are "putzy." Maybe next year, after I retire, I can get back to some of those!

For now, I limit myself to just a few family favorites but I've included most of the old standbys as well.










"The Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories (ACM) allows you to share your family’s holiday history twenty-four different ways during December! Learn more at http://adventcalendar.geneabloggers.com.”



No comments:

Post a Comment