Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Can I Get My Genealogy More Organized in 2016?

I've been a fan of Dear Myrtle for quite a while and love that she wants others to learn. She takes large concepts that might seem too big or scary, like Mastering Genealogical Proof or Genealogy and the Law, and creates the learning lessons in smaller more brain-digestable parts.

So when I saw that she was starting the new year out with "Finally Get Organized! 2016 Weekly Checklists," I cheered out loud at my computer!

I have been the lucky recipient of photos, programs and other memorabilia from both my parents and my husbands' parents. I've been collecting genealogy documentation for 30 years. And I have my own collection of photos and family memorabilia. So there is definitely "stuff" that needs organizing.

So bring it on Dear Myrtle, I've been waiting for an excuse to clean up my genealogy act for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment